geekstation

geekstation

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

geekstation@gmail.com

Fesco bill online (106 อ่าน)

14 ธ.ค. 2566 10:50

Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) provides an online service for checking, downloading, and printing electricity bills for its consumers. Here's an overview of how you can manage your FESCO bill online:

How to Check FESCO Bill Online

Finding the Reference Number: Your FESCO bill has a 14-digit reference number, usually found in a box at the bottom corner of the bill. This number is required to access your bill online.

Checking the Bill: Visit websites like fescoebill.pk, fescobills.pk, or fescobill.net, and enter your 14-digit reference number.

Viewing and Downloading: After entering the reference number, you can view the latest bill amount, due date, and other details. There's an option to view the full bill and download or print a copy for your records.

Payment Methods

Online Payment: You can pay your FESCO bill online using internet banking services or mobile apps like JazzCash and Easypaisa. This method is quick and convenient.

Offline Payment: The bill can also be paid at any commercial bank, microfinance bank, post office, or nearby retail shop. This method requires a printed copy of the bill.

Areas Covered by FESCO

FESCO supplies electricity to various cities in Punjab, including Faisalabad, Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, Jhang, Bhakkar, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot.

Additional Services

SMS Service: FESCO offers an SMS service where you can receive billing information and updates about your electricity supply.

Customer Support: For queries or complaints, you can contact FESCO's helpline at +92 (41) 9220184-9220229 or UAN No. 080066554.

Bill Components

Your Fesco bill online includes various charges such as the cost of electricity, FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment), TR Surcharge (Tariff Rationalization), and FC Surcharge (Financing Cost).

New Connections and Name Changes

For new connections or changes in the bill's name, you need to visit the nearest FESCO office with the required documents.

geekstation

geekstation

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

geekstation@gmail.com

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

dared53849@semonir.com

2 มิ.ย. 2567 16:04 #1

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance, and I’m surprised why this twist of fate didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it. 8us

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

dared53849@semonir.com

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aline.b60@apolishxa.com

5 มิ.ย. 2567 16:43 #2

I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site Thiên Đường Trò Chơi

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aline.b60@apolishxa.com

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yk7498123@gmail.com

10 มิ.ย. 2567 13:42 #3

This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! 68 game bài

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yk7498123@gmail.com

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yk3971888@gmail.com

16 มิ.ย. 2567 13:53 #4

Sweet site, super pattern , real clean and utilize genial . game bài đổi thưởng

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yk3971888@gmail.com

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aline.b60@apolishxa.com

20 มิ.ย. 2567 18:17 #5

good post. Ne’er knew this, thankyou for letting me know. xổ số kubet

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aline.b60@apolishxa.com

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

dared53849@semonir.com

3 ก.ค. 2567 17:01 #6

to consider maintain of one?s rss to assistance maintain in touch with whatsoever probable messages Sincere understand but will pass it on to aid admirers and my individualized are living members hitclub

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

dared53849@semonir.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image